- Boasts a rugged design with a powerful high output Yamaha MZ80 engine.
- Fitted with Yamaha Quiet Technology. It's quiet operation allows you to have a conversation near one and may not even realize it's running. (57-65dBA)
- Offers high power, sophisticated quiet technology, rich features and a rugged design. It weighs a mere 55 lbs., and with the tri-handle design is easy to transport.
- If you need more power, the EF2200iS has a convenient Twin Tech parallel function allowing you to connect two EF2200iS units together to provide 30 AMPs of rated power.
- Built with the RV Camper in mind, incorporating a standard RV outlet as a standard plug meaning no more searching for the right adapter to power your RV.
- A new design makes moving around the campsite or worksite a breeze with the tri-handle design - designed for two people to easily move the unit.
- Starting and stopping the unit is simple now with a Yamaha Smart Dial.
- Long Run Time - Features Smart Throttle, a load sensing rpm control that allows greater fuel efficiency and noise reduction by automatically adjusting engine speeds to match the load. It will run up to 10.5 hours at 1/4 rated load on a tank of gas.
- LED Illuminated Control Panel makes it easy to check the status of your generator both day and night. The control panel features a multi-function display as well as an illumination light that cascades over the entire control face of the unit for easier low light operation.
- Integrated into the control panel is a regulated DC socket outlet allowing more devices to easily connect to the generator.
- In the event of a power overload, the Overload Power Reset enabling the device to restore power without shutting the unit down by holding down the reset button for up to three seconds.
- Easy Carburetor Drain that allows you to empty the fuel from the carburetor to help prevent stale fuel problems and prepare the unit for long term storage.
- A convenient tool-free maintenance panel allows you to access critical engine components for easy service of your unit.
- Fuel Gauge - allows fuel level to be seen at-a-glance.
- Supplies clean, high power output featuring Pulse Width Modulation (PWM) with its inverter system.
What's in The Box
- 2200 Watt 4 Stroke Gas Powered Portable Inverter Generator
- Owner's Manual
- 3-Year Limited Factory Warranty
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
|Surge Wattage||2,200 Watts|
|Running Wattage||1,800 Watts|
|Amperage||15A / 18.3A at 120V|
|Engine Type||OHV Air-Cooled|
|DC Output||3 A at 12V|
|Fuel Tank Capcity||1.24 gal|
at 1/4 Rated Load
|Product Weight||55.2 lbs.|
3-Year Limited Factory Warranty 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed