- The EG6500 uses Honda's exclusive DAVR (Digital Automatic Voltage Regulator). The DAVR is designed to hold the voltage stability within a +/- 1% range during operation. This provides more consistent power.
- Legendary Honda commercial-grade OHV engines are reliable, easy-to-start and incredibly rugged.
- Choose between using both 120 and 240 Volts, or 120 Volts only. This allows for the total generator output to be available through any of the 120 volt outlets, limited only by the capacity of the individual outlet. This enables you to power units with larger wattage requirements.
- Runs 10 hours @ 50% load (6.3 gal.)
- Protects the generator by shutting the engine off when low oil is detected.
- Helps protect the generator.
- The EG6500 offers 2 duplex outlets with GFCI protection.
- Protects the generator from being overloaded.
What's in The Box
- 6,500-Watt Recoil Start Gas Powered Home RV Portable Generator
- Owner's Manual
- 3-Year Limited Factory Warranty
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
|Receptacles||(2) 20A 125V GFCI Duples
(1) 30A 125V Locking Plug
(1) 30A 125/250V Locking Plug
|Starting System||Recoil Only|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||6.3 Gallons|
|Run Time Per Tankful||7.1 Hours at Rated Load 10 Hours at 1/2 Load|
|Noise Level||70 dBA|
|Product Weight||179 lbs.|
3-Year Limited Factory Warranty 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed