- Power source indicator lets you know whether you're running on utility or generator power
- Rocker switch electronically switches from utility to generator power with the simple push of a button
- 30 Amp resin power inlet box
- 10 ft. 30 Amp generator cord with L14-30 ends
- Can be upgraded later for use with a Generac Home Standby Generator (max 11kW). Can be used with GFCI and Non-GFCI equipped Portable Generators.
- Power indicator lights displays utility power or generator power.
- Prevents dangerous back-feeding to avoid injuring utility line workers.
- Powers hard-wired circuits directly powers hard-wired appliances such as a furnace, well pump, and lights.
- Easy to maintain and expand interchangeable type circuit breakers make it easy to reconfigure, replace, or expand the circuits in your switch.
- Multi listed for use with Siemens, Eaton and Square D1 inch standard, tandem, GFCI and AFCI breakers for the most flexible and cost effective installation.
What's in The Box
- 30-Amp 6 - 8-Circuit HomeLink Indoor Manual Transfer Switch - 6854
- 1-30 Amp 20-Pole Breaker
- 1-20 Amp 1-Pole Breaker
- 5-15 Amp 1-Pole Breaker
- 10-Foot 10/4 with L14-30 Male and Female Ends Cord
- 30-Amp Aluminum Power Inlet Box
- Wiring Harness
- Owner's Manual
- 1-Year Limited Factory Warranty
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
|Max. Amps at 240 Volt||30|
|Enclosure||Indoor NEMA 1|
|Max. Number Circuits||10|
|Accepts Arc-Fault and GFCI Breakers||Yes|
|Required Main Breaker in Load Center||50 Amp 2-Pole|
|Male Inlet Configuration Outdoora Power Inlet Box||L14-30 NEMA 3R|
|Switch Dimensions (LxHxD)(in.)||15.4 x 15.8 x 4|
|Shipping Weight (lbs.)||27.5|
|Compatibility||GP5500 GP6500, XG7000E, XP6500E,
XP8000E, XT8000E, RS5000, RS7000E
1-Year Limited Factory Warranty